Thursday, January 13, 2011

hey guys,
I've been on this diet. I have been very strict with myself (so hard). i am dying right now, all i want is some form of chocolate.

I am going through another career soul searching phase. I am only taking 1 class this semester at UVU. Career Exploration. I really hope this helps give me some direction. I have one specific career choice in mind. But it would change everything in my life completely. And that really scares me.

I am going to learn how to do eyelash extensions tomorrow. My amazing friend Alyssa is going to teach and certify me. I need to practice on a 6-8 people so let me know if you want some lashes!

Robbie and I did something really cool:

Robbie and I went indoor skydiving for New Year's Eve! It was awesome. I was scared at first but after I saw the 5 year olds doing it, I had to do it. The only bummer is that the place is up in Ogden.

Robbie and I are doing pretty good. Just truggin along through our simple yet crazy life.

3 comments:

  1. I would totally let you practice on me if I was up there! I had extensions this summer. A friend in Vegas did them for me. I LOVED them!! If I ever convince John to go to Utah with me then I'll call you up. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can practice on me!

    Also, I love your blog with all my heart. And you're wonder woman for sticking with the diet! If you need a treat, my mom used to buy--and I kid you not--protein reeses. Torture as a child, but maybe good for a staved dietee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A career exploration class totally helped me figure out what I wanted to do, and I'm doing it.. kind of! :) I'm curious to know what it is you want to do. I say-- live it up and go for the gold!

    ReplyDelete