Sunday, July 31, 2011


I flew to Denver last week to visit Robbie who is out there doing an internship until end of August. He is lucky that is brother-in-law Jakob was able to get him an internship at the company he works for. Robbie's brother Will is also interning there. So on July 4th, Will, Grace and Robbie left me and went to Denver for 8 long weeks. I miss them so much! Only 4 more weeks to go.

I had so much fun when I went out to visit them in Denver. I love visiting family that we don't get to see very often. Mindy and Jakob made my visit so fun! We went to one of Mindy and Jakob's favorite places to eat Cherry Cricket. It was SO GOOD. Thanks Mindy Jakob and boys! Miss you guys already!


Will and Grace





Mindy and Jakob










Then we ate at one of their favorite dessert places. I don't remember the name of the restaurant but their PIZOOKI's are to die for!





Everyone at Pirate Cove







Two weeks after Robbie left to Denver, he suprised me and flew out to Utah.
We celebrated by going out to Texas Road House.























We went swimming at the Scera pool.





Since Robbie has been gone I have been spending more time with my friends. Regan, Kayley, Emily, Noah and I went to Costa Vida. It was fun to catch up.











Tara's Birthday Party

















We ate at Olive Garden for Tara's Birthday.













Hair School Pictures




I got the coolest experience to have Rudy Miles and Heggy Gonzales do my hair and make-up to help teach their MAP class at Aveda. It was so fun. I felt like a celebrity! That day they were teaching Aveda students how to work a photo shoot. That is why my make-up is so bold and dramatic. SO cool!


Hair school is a blast so far. I am so glad I decided to do it. This week we start taking clients on the floor for the first time! Scary but exciting.























4 comments:

  1. We loved having you here, Kelli! I wish you could've been here the whole time and we miss you so much. You look so good in all of these pictures! That make-up/hair one is CRAZY, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the of the pictures! Can't wait to see you this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad i didn't get to come to lunch!
    kelli, i don't know how you're doing it without robbie!! you are so strong! call me this week and we can get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly- You look great! I love your swim suit and I am glad you've gotten to see Robbie :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete