Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're back

Robbie and I got back from HCP (Hill Cumorah Pageant) on Monday night. It was such a great experience (I will post about it soon). We had no time to rest, Tuesday morning we were back into our regular routine.

Last night was one of my favorite nights. After work, I took an hour nap, after my nap, I showered, after my shower, I catched up on the 3 weeks of bachlorette that I missed. Which equals out to be like 6 hours of TV. What did Robbie do during my excessive TV time? He played his game boy.

We were one happy boy and girl.

aaaah. the perks of being married.

3 comments:

  1. How fun that you were both happy doing your own thing, but still together. I'm so glad you are caught up on Bachelorette! Sorry I didn't get your call, but we were exhausted and went to bed early. I can't wait to talk to you about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! We are so excited that you guys are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see all the pictures and hear about how it went. Can't wait till we can all be there together one year.

    ReplyDelete