Monday, September 6, 2010

Can't Sleep

Tonight I felt all the pressure in my mind unload at once. It's crazy that one tiny comment can make everything I had built up inside come out in tears, sobs actually.

Mother Nature is really taking her turn on me as well. Which is not helping me stay sane. Hormones are my enemy. I wish I could blame everything on being a woman and menstrual cycles. I wish that justified everything being so dramatic. I am a pretty dramatic person at times. I really need to learn how to control my emotions. But at the same time I don't want to hide feelings that I am passionate about.

Sometimes I don't make sense. In fact, majority of the time when I am upset I don't make sense. I have such a hard time explaining myself, my feelings, and thoughts.

No need for anyone to worry. I am doing fine. I live a happy enjoyable life. with lots of blessings to be grateful for. Sometimes I just have so many emotions. And I don't know how to express myself. I'm sure you all understand.

Night.

3 comments:

  1. Robbie....is that you? Are you okay?

    Just kidding! I'm so sorry you are having a rough time, Kelli! I wish that I could talk to you and get all the details and let you vent! I hope that things get better and pray that Robbie can dig down deep and come up with the right words to say to comfort you. :)

    I know all about the pain of a single comment. I'm sorry that someone said something that hurt you. You are truly one of the most amazing people I know! Don't believe anything negative anyone says to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( hello? i'm your sister. call me anytime and tell me all and everything. that's what i'm here for, silly!! i love you!!! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have been trying to get a hold of you all week but haven't been able to. I hope everything has gotten better and hopefully we can talk soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete