Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Robbie





Hey everyone!

It was Robbie's 24th birthday on Saturday, September 11th, the same day as my younger brother Carson who turned 18.

We started out the day by going to his first intramural Volleyball game at BYU. His team took the victory, good job boys!

Then he opened my presents. I gave him a new game called 10 Days in Africa, a new black hat, a pair of jeans and a new shirt.

Later that night we went out to eat with Will, Grace, and Robbie's other brother Timmy and his friend Daniel. We ate at Chili's and had a really bad waitress. After Chili's we went to Miracle Bowl and ended the night with two games of bowling. Robbie won the first game! He is such a good bowler!

I love you Robbie, you are my best friend and I hope you had a really good 24th BDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Robo! Thanks for taking such good care of him Kelli. It sounds like it was an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Robbie! Glad it was a great day! Kelli is the best with birthdays and gifts. You are a lucky birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete