Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just another Thursday

I walked out of my one class tonight. That class is the worst. I have such a hard time paying attention and staying awake. Normally I can stick it out meaning: I feel bad because half of the class has already walked out so I guilt myself into staying. But today I couldn't take it any longer and I left. I feel bad. But not really.

So what did I do? I came home and looked up ridiculous ways to loose weight fast. Because I have been feeling really chubby these days.

I have the day off tomorrow. It is so nice to have an unexpected day off. There are so many things I want to do. I have been thinking lately about what it will be like to be a stay-at-home-mom. It seems like it would be so fun to have the whole day to run errands, exercise, clean, cook, laundry, and make crafts:) I feel like all I do these days is wake up and go to work. Call me crazy, but staying at home being a mom sounds nice. Don't get excited people-- kids aren't coming anytime soon.

The other day I watched Julie and Julia on netflix (I love netflix). I really liked this movie, I was really surprised that I liked it as much as I did. I must warn you, it was really awkward to watch Meryl Streep and her "husband" make out but besides that I was pretty entertained.


Right now I am watching One Fine Day. Probably one of my all time favorite movies. I also decided to tackle our dirty dishes. AND BOY OH BOY it was a project. I don't know how we let it get so bad. I guess it's called neglect. But for the life of me I can't train myself to hand wash my dishes right after I eat. I seriously miss having a dishwasher. Whenever I do the dishes, I get all sweaty and wet and my hands get all dry. It's gross.



Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh i feel you on the no dishwasher part. I can't wait until we live somewhere with one. Our next place for sure! Also, why do so many people walk out of this class? is the teacher THAT bad?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself walking out of class sometimes:) hehe oopsie. But I agree about the stay at home mom part:) Everyone says my life will be busier and more hectic as a mom, but I would be doing things I loved! Oh well. Joy in the journey I guess... love you girl!

    ReplyDelete