Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Birthday Celebrations


The festivities of the 21st birthday of my life-
-50 sticky notes in my honor
-Breakfast in bed
-Shoots with Willie and Grace
-500 Days of Summer
-New red camera from Robbie
-2 spice racks (one from Robbie one from Dad)
-Lunch at CPK with Mom
-Shopping with my mom who bought me way too much!
-Costa Vida and Cold Stone
-10 days in Africa with Regan and Conlin
-"spying"
-German Chocolate Cake -homemade!
-Bouquet of Roses
-Delicious dinner made by my dad --with all my favorite foods
-Sunday dinner with the whole family including Grandma and Grandpa Smith
-The cutest scarf and gloves picked out by Robbie
-Nice note/check and balloons from my nice in-laws
-Drove a convertible BMW













I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I had the best birthday weekend ever! It seriously was perfect. All my favorite people and all my favorite things with some surprises. I couldn't ask for anything more. Special thanks to Robbie! You spoiled me way too much this year. Thank you for all the thought and effort you put into making my birthday special and one I will always remember. I love you! Thanks to everyone else for the birthday wishes. I feel so loved. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a weekend! That is definitely a birthday done right. Wish I could've been there to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! And I am loving your tiger chair! :) Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun day! Love you Kelli Belli!

    ReplyDelete