Friday, February 4, 2011

Ever Since

Ever since I have married Robbie.....

I've discovered that I have opinions.
I gained almost 25 lbs! Yikes! (thank goodness for HCG)
I have to watch what I spend.
I drink 2% milk,
I buy a lot of chips and salsa.
I play board games.
I've seen the worst and best of myself.
I don't drink diet coke.
I became a dental assistant.
I quit a job just because I didn't like it.
I don't watch TV on Sundays.
I've started scrapbooking.
I've made big decisions.
And...
I have fallen more and more in love with the man I married.
Good Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Since I married James I gained 50 pounds and then lost 38 pounds of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I love where you said you have seen the best and worst of yourself. It's so true! Eleven years of marriage has made me a total monster that I never, ever thought I would be. But, sometimes I'm nice, too. :)

    I'm thinking of trying out HCG. We'll have to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about seeing the best and worst of yourself. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this was so sweet. It made me want to make a list like this for myself. You left out "became a super cool sister in-law"

    ReplyDelete