Saturday, February 5, 2011

Here is how it goes now

So Robbie is super busy these days (his most time-consuming semester yet). I am pretty busy with work, school and my new skill: eyelash extensions! This week I took my test to certify for eyelashes. I was nervous. I tried to tell myself that it didn't matter if I passed or not and by some miracle I did it! I am looking for more clients. So give me a ring if you are interested and tell your friends too! (great prices)

Anways here is how it goes for me this weekend:

Thursday night I made peanut butter hershey kiss cookies.
Went to the temple Friday morning but missed the session I was suppose to meet my dad in, come to find out we went to different temples!
I am starting Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred. (this is real hard for someone like me)
I cleaned our kitchen including mopping our kitchen floor for the first time ever. (don't judge)
I got a letter from my favorite Sister Madison Call. Wrote her a letter back. (amazing)
Robbie and I had a disscusion that got me thinking (feeling guilty) I really ought to budget. So I made a real budget on www.mint.com
Friday Robbie and I ate kneaders and watched Juno. (love that movie)
Saturday I did our laundry.
I got my new posh business cards in the mail.
Robbie has been really sick all weekend, so I have been avoiding breathing around him. Usually i just cover my face with a scarf. Poor guy. But I really can't get sick.
We are going to stake conference tonight and tomorrow.
My dad is going to make some great food for the super bowl. ( just eat, not watch)
I made a new workout playlist on my ipod including Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, David Archuleta, Glee, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry etc.
I really want to feng shui our front room. Maybe I will leave that for next weekend.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. You are busy! I just signed up on mint.com, too. I'm excited to have you do my eyelashes someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you bring your lash equiptment to St George for the Mt West BB Conf tourn?? I would love some lashes!!! jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you Kell! You are gonna be so so great! Call me when you need a break, or if you need to vent, or of course if you need to practice on anyone ;) love you so much!

    ReplyDelete