Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hair School


I am doing it! I officially start hair school this week! IT'S GONNA BE CRAZY! I am so nervous but so excited.

I have been anxiously anticipating this change for a few months now. I really feel like this was the right choice for me. My schedule is going to be pretty packed. If all works to my plan I will work at the dental clinic on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8-5, go to hair school on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays from 9-7, and do eyelashes on Fridays. IT'S GONNA BE CRAZY. I can't wait.


I am so excited to start school and learn everything there is about hair, skin care, nails, and make-up. I feel like this is something I have dreamed about doing my whole life. But never really considered it until now. I am so happy that I am finally doing it. I think I am really going to love it. I am a little nervous about the atmosphere, working with all girls especially girls that go to hair school they seem a little scary and intimidating. If I just make one friend I think I can survive.

I am nervous about my schedule as well. I hope I still have time to get things done at home like groceries, laundry, and cleaning...and spend time with Robbie;) If I can just get through these next 14 months. Life will be good.

Robbie and I are planning a huge trip once we both get done with school. Our hopes are high. We (I) really want to go to Hawaii.




Well. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. You will be amazing! And you're the most likable person...making friends will be no problem. Can't wait to hear about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay this is so exciting!!! You will be so great!! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! You will do great. I am so excited to hear all about it and am really looking forward to Hawaii! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Kelli! You'll be amazing! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete