Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend in Stadium Circle

I am blogging like crazy these days. It's a weird time in my life where I feel like so much is about to change in our near future. So I guess I am trying to record what our life is like now.

This weekend was a good one for Robbie and I, just simple and fun. Friday I had an early eyelash appointment and Robbie went to work. I had lunch with my dear friend Madi, who I am so happy is back in my life. Then Robbie and I got an early start to our night. When Robbie got home from work we red boxed This Means War and made our way to Costco to get the already-made-pizza-you-just have-to-bake (Robbie's favorite) plus it was on sale for $5.99 which was obviously meant to be so we bought two. Then Robbie bought me a mini cupcake from Cupcake Chic (my favorite). I already had seen This Means War and I knew Robbie would like it because of his man crush on Tom Hardy. Success.
 Saturday, I went to school and Robbie came in to get his hair textured and shaped since he has been trying to grow it out. We played around with some fun new do's for him. I couldn't stop laughing. His hair is still quite a challenge for me. He has Asian hair. It's so hard to cut without it looking poofy. Robbie picked me up a little early from school and we headed up to West Valley for one of Robbie's friend's wedding reception. We hung out in Salt Lake for a little bit and ate at Apollo Burger and Letherby's (starting my diet tomorrow). Then we drove home and watched a little bit of TV and headed to bed.
 This morning I had a class at school for Raccoon Extensions. I was mad it was on Sunday, but I am so stoked to learn this method of extensions. They really are the best kind of extensions in the market. I have an all day training tomorrow too. So far I think I am going to enjoy doing these types of extensions. Oh and I signed up to take my state board tests. Unbelievably nervous. Wish me luck. On the side: I always have the Bachelorette to look forward to and we miss our dear friends Will and Grace, we hope we can visit them soon!
P.S. We are moving once again! Feels like we just got to Stadium Circle. We have really enjoyed living here and the ward has been great! We don't know where our next destination is, but we'll see in the next 3 weeks I guess!

thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little peek into your life right now. It sounds like a great weekend to me. We haven't seen This Means War but it looks like we really need to.

    Robbie's hair does seem like asian hair now that you mention it.

    I'm sorry you have to move again. I hope you find a good place for the rest of your time in Provo. My parents' house would be a hassle, but imagine how much money you could save!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you guys, too!!! Sounds like you are having a great summer. I love This Means War, I just watched it with Willie too haha! Good luck with your move, your test, and your extensions class! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete