Thursday, May 27, 2010

Go for the GOLD!




Today my little brother is competing in the Special Olympics at BYU. I am so excited to go watch him WIN the GOLD MEDAL! I hope he tries this time. Sometimes he prefers the attention he gets from losing rather than the attention he would get from winning... I am not sure why, but that is Chase for ya, always keeping you on your toes. The thing is, is that he is actually really atheletic than most Special Ed. kids are not atheletic. He has a real chance at beating everyone in the Special Olympics today. But I just don't think he understands how good he is yet. He is competing in the softball throw and I think the 50 meter dash. So cross your fingers, either way it will be a fun day.


**Just something kinda cute**

My mom was telling me that she was talking to Chase yesterday about the Special Olympics today, she was telling him that "even Grandpa and Grandma Davies were driving from Idaho to come and watch him" and all he said back was "Is Robbie coming?"
Chase loves Robbbie SO MUCH. He could care less if I come, but as long as I bring Robbie with me he is the happiest boy alive. So Robbie is going to try and get work off for a couple hours and come watch his events. Go for the GOLD Chase Davies. We love you!

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest post ever! That's hilarious that sometimes he prefers losing to winning. I can understand it, though.

    And so cute that he wants Robbie there! Robbie, I hope you went! Good luck, Chase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Go Chase! Let us know how he does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and I love the swimsuit picture. How funny about him wanting Robbie there. Maybe you should have Robbie give him a pep talk about winning to get the drive in him. Robbie is real good at that. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete