Sunday, May 9, 2010

Radio crushes

One thing that Robbie and I have in common is that we like the same type of music. Neither of us have a specific taste we generally just like what is on the radio. Occasionally there will be a disagreement. But usually we can agree on what radio station we both want to listen to. The only thing that makes me a little crazy is that Robbie can listen to the same song over and over and over and over and never get sick of it. Especially if it is a song he has(re)discovered. He will literally put the song on repeat and I can promise you he will love it more and more each time it plays.

Lately we have been on different kicks, Robbie loves the girl singer Kesha. When her song "Tik Tok" came about everyone loved it. Robbie especially. It's been popular for a few months now and everytime it comes on the radio he listens and sings along! I think he might even know all the lyrics. And he even has his own "favorite part" that he thinks is the best. It is hilarious. "Your Love is My Drug" is making its way up as well. My husband is so COOL!




I have recently become a Justin Bieber fan. He is like 16 or 17? Maybe even younger? Anyways I don't care about his age because I love his voice. There is something so genuine and sweet but powerful about it. I can see why some of his concerts get cancelled because of his crazy fans trampling over each other. He is adorable. I just can't help when I hear one of his songs on the radio to turn it up and belt it out as best I can (I'm still working on the lyrics). I do have to admit though when "Baby Oh" came out it took a lot of convincing for me to believe that it was an actual boy singing. But maybe that is why is songs are so great, because I can match my voice to his.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Kesha and Justin Bieber went on tour together!!? Robbie and I would definietly be attending.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the two new singers I will have to look up and listen too. That is so cute that both of you sing along to songs. Jamis and I tend to listen to the same type of music as well. I guess it is more I just listen to what he listens too. I also never knew about the repeat play with Robbie. Too funny! Now that I think about it, I think all the guys in our family tend to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you guys are dorks! but i have bieber fever too!

    ReplyDelete