Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mi Casa

Here are the pictures I promised a while ago. My camera still doesn't work, but I decided to use my camera phone. They aren't the best quality but surprisingly better than what I expected coming from a phone.

Our living room:

Our fantastic zebra couch that is extremely comfy. Robbie has a niche for finding great deals. One of his best friends parents were giving this couch to D.I. Robbie found love at first sight and now we are the proud owners.



No, our TV is not our computer. Our TV really is that small. Last night we almost bought a brand new flat screen TV at Wal-mart. I almost had him convinced, but then Robbie quickly reminded me that buying on impulse is never a good idea.

The R and K stand for Robbie and Kelli. I was shopping at Ross one day and I found these letters, it just so happens R and K were the only ones left. I HAD to buy them. One day I would like to hang them on the wall to the left.


Our kitchen:

Our dinning area: needs a little bit more, maybe a cute center piece.

Still working on this room. I want to find some cute curtains and wall hangings.

DISASTER!!!! 2nd bedroom:

Bathroom/laundry room: words can't describe how much I love having a washer and dryer.


The end.

2 comments:

  1. Love your zebra chair! So cute! You're little apartment looks so homey. So fun to have your own place to decorate. Hope you're doing well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Tyler and I did the same thing not even a week ago. We were so close to buying a new flat screen from walmart to the point we almost put it in our cart, but decided it was not the "smart" thing to do. Ha Ha! I have that 'K' also! It was the last one at Ross when i got it. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete