Thursday, June 10, 2010

thoughts.

work has been so crazy lately. like literally no time to think. just time to do. its hard. it's extremely stressful. I like it though.

you always hear people say: life is full of many choices. sometimes its hard to decide what is best for me (and robbie). there are choices that will hardly change my life and then there are choices that will impact my entire life. how do I know what I want? do I trade one great thing for another maybe-great thing? how do I know if I will like it better than what I already have?

friend relationships are crazy. some friends drive me crazy. so why are they still my friends? because they still are. and I want to keep all of my friends. sometimes it's easier to pretend things haven't changed. but they have. is it best to have a lot of loose friends or just a couple tight friends? friendships are so fragile.

diets. ugh.

it has been one weird week.

there is nothing like chatting with someone who thinks you are great no matter what. someone who listens and cares. someone who makes you feel completely justified even if you are not. someone I can talk to and not feel selfish when I am talking too much. parents are the best. even if they are not perfect.

i am so excited for Will and Grace's wedding. It is going to be beautiful. I can't wait.

i am not any kind of professional at the whole marriage thing, but the absolute best thing about marriage is that I can complain and whine all I want about everything in life that irritates me, and I know that I have someone in my life who will stay with me forever. What a relief!

netflix is awesome. robbie and I have recently started watching arrested development. it rocks.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post! I can't wait to hear all of these thoughts in person in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neal and I have been watching Arrested Development on Netflix too! It is quite funny!:D

    ReplyDelete