Saturday, June 26, 2010

On my mind

Just a couple of things that are on my mind this fine Saturday.

1. I got my first spray on tan yesterday. I can't decide if I like it. I am about 50/50. Some places it looks really good. Like on my upper arms, neck and face. But other places it looks ridiculous. Like my hands, feet and calves. It was only $13, so I am ok with it. It is great for fast results. If you see me in the next 5-7 days try to not stare at my hands or feet.

2. Robbie and I leave on Thursday for the Hill Cumorah Pageant. We will be gone for 3 weeks. I am actually getting excited, but more nervous. 3 weeks is a long time for me to be away. But I know more than anything it will be a great experience to grow spiritually.

3. I just started watching the bachelorette on hulu. I have only gotten through to week 2. I am loving it. I think my favorite so far is Frank. And thank goodness Craig M. is gone! What a bully. I am convinced he was only there to cause drama. He didn't care about aly at all. I could barely stand to watch him.

4. I got a new ipod shuffle. how did I live so long without my ipod? Thank you Robbie! Now I want to put a couple new songs on it.

5. I went to my doctors appointment last week and apparently I have thyroid problems. I was reading it's pretty common for like woman over 40! It is an easy problem to solve though. So it's a good thing we caught it early. Now I can get on the medication I need so I can function normally. no big deal. Don't worry.

6. Will and Grace's Wedding has come and gone. And so has Robbie's sisters. It was so fun to have everyone in town together. I have missed them all this last week. I wish we could see each other more often. The wedding was beautiful. Good job Grace! I think it turned out perfect!

That's all.

Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. 1. I am so jealous of your spray on tan! For only $13, too! And I think the most important part is neck and face since that's what everyone looks at, so that is amazing that those parts are great! And I guess next time you'll know to wash off your hands and feet right away or something. You'll have to take me to get one next time I'm in town. You should post pictures!

    2. Have fun at Hill Cumorah. I wish we could come and see you guys!

    3. I'm so glad you are watching the Bachelorette! My favorite right away was Frank, too. I love his glasses. But then sometimes he takes off his glasses and I'm like, "Wo, Frank, put your glasses back on!" (Like Gob to Kitty in the office storage room.) They are his best feature. I'm also a fan of Roberto. But Weatherman drives me crazy. We'll have to talk about it when you're all caught up.

    5. I'm so glad you caught your Thyroid problem early and I hope things get right back on track quickly.

    6. The wedding was the best! We loved seeing you guys and spending time in Utah! We miss you guys a ton and are going through withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wan to see pictures of the tan! Jamis and are are sad not to be up at Cumorah but I know you will have a blast. Maybe one day we can all be there together. I am SO glad you caught the Thyroid early. I just started watching the Bachelorette as well!!! We miss you and I loved the time we were able to spend with you guys. I especially liked our little shopping trip, it was nice. Have fun!

    Marcie (logged in as Jamis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom has thyroid problems and she has for a long, long time :) It's not a big deal at all so don't worry. And I'm so jealous you are going to be at the Hill Cumorah... SO FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete