Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Leave me alone

I just got out of my humanities class and I am boiling. My teacher has got some real issues. I am sorry for saying this, but I can't stand him! Humanities is not my favorite subject, but I don't hate it either. I like learning about the arts. But for some reason my teacher always makes me feel like I am an uneducated person because I don't make comments in class! The reason why I don't comment in class is because I am so afraid that if I state my opionion or ask a question he is going to make me wish I could sink into the ground and disappear! I have already seen it happen many times in our class. Someone will be in the middle of their sentence and he will very rudely interupt them. Usually he is interuppting them only to reword what they were about to say. ah! He is the worst. I hate people who make other people's faces turn red for no reason but to please their own ego. He goes off and off about how we need to comment in class, and that he is worried about the people who don't comment because we are in a helpful learning enviroment and how are we going to make it in life, if we don't have an opinions. WELL I DO HAVE OPINIONS ABOUT THE ARTS MR. PROFESSOR, BUT I PURPOSELY DON'T SAY THEM BECAUSE I AM SCARED OF YOU! SO LEAVE ME ALONE. Today was the icing on the cake.



maybe I will make a goal to comment in class next time.

4 comments:

  1. Who wrote this - Robbie or Kelli? You guys are starting to sound alike! :)

    That is so weird that your teacher pressures you to comment. Commenting is optional! This is college, not preschool. And I can't stand when professors make people feel small. Or anyone, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was me, Kelli. I guess we should probably say who is blogging! haha I know I can't stand this professor he has got an EGO and it makes me uncomfortable! Thanks for commenting MIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the worst professor ever. They can be so stinky sometimes especially those that are all academic and forgot to learn people/social skills alone the way. Feel free to give me his email and I will be sure to send him a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha kelli you are too sweet for your own good. i would have told him to screw off :)

    ReplyDelete