Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meet the Matthews

Hello dear friends and family we are Robbie and Kelli Matthews and we are the newest edition to the Matthews family! It was Robbie's idea to start a blog and I was a little hesitant because I've never thought of myself as a good writer. But as of lately, I have been addicted to reading other peoples blogs and I have decided that our blog is good enough if its only purpose is to keep track of all the things and thoughts that go on in mine and Robbie's new life together. So here we go...



Robbie and I met December 26, 2008 -on this blind date (which deserves its own post).


















I moved to Rexburg, Idaho (one week later) on January 3rd, 2009 to start my college education and roomed with them:



















We dated long distantly and fell in love. (One of Robbie's visits to Rexburg, and that picture of Christ was not put there on purpose...or was it?)

















He surprisingly proposed on the Hill Cumorah July 19th, 2009.






















We were married on October 23, 2009 Here:





















BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are starting to document things. I wish that I had a better history of how Jakob and I met, dated, and when we were first married. It's crazy that you guys dated long distantly when you hardly knew each other. It was meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the happiest days of our lives as well! We are so glad you are part of the Matthews family. I can not wait to read all about your courtship.

    ReplyDelete