Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Honeymoon

Robbie and I spent our honeymoon in the BAHAMAS! Wish we could go back. Robbie's sister, Mindy, requested we blog about our honeymoon. So I thought we could put up some pictures. Here are some of our honeymoon pictures, in not any particular order. Hope you enjoy!


This is at the Atlantis hotel it was beautiful, we couldn't do much but walk around, but it was fun to get off the ship and see this 5 star resort.
This how sad we were to leave our vacation.

This was our ship.
The girl in the background is there to distract you from my not-so-toned/suntanned body.


Us getting ready to go to the broadway showtunes night.




Going to the private island.



At the Atlantis hotel.



After we almost won our free bingo card.

Us at the aquarium in the Atlantis hotel, super cool. We tried to get a cool picture of big fish behind us, but it didn't work.




On the beach.





Robbie getting ready to snorkle on the private island!



Everyone was getting pictures here, so I thought we should too.





Robbie and the ship.



Our favorite spot on the ship was the very front, their was even a secret hot tub.






Happy BAHAMAS!



I forced Robbie to dance with me. I tried to catch a picture of him dancing and this was the best one I got. (my camera was a little slow)







2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so great! Thanks for posting them. You guys are the cutest! And the Bahamas look beautiful - it makes me want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing with us! I wish we would have done a cruise for our Honeymoon. Don't worry about the girl in the background. Mindy is a pro with photoshop. She can take her right out. I love you suit.

    ReplyDelete